5 Of The Best And Natural Ressources Of Proteins

  The Proteins is one of The most important Materials to get a big  muscles and  help to gain muscles faster , Protein is a micronutriment necessary for the proper growth and function of the human body.
 but you must to search the best and the natural resources of proteins , below i give you the best 5 Ressources Of natural Proteins help any one to build fast and naturally a big body : 

1- Fish :         Salamon 100g = 22g Proteins 
              Halibut 100g = 21g Proteins  
              Snaper 100g = 20g  Proteins  
              Flounder and Sole 100g = 20 g Proteins

2 - Eggs :       eggs are among the healthiest and most nutritious foods .
               One Eggs =  35% of calories in a whole egg. 1 large egg contains 6 grams of                          protein, with 78 calories.

3 - Almonds : Almonds is a popular type of tree nut when you can find proteins and calories 
                       13% of calories. 6 grams per 1 ounce (28 g) serving, with 161 calories.

4 - Soy :             Fifty grams of soy protein daily can help lower cholesterol by about 3%.                      Eating soy protein instead of sources of higher-fat protein -- and                              maintaining a healthy diet -- can be good for your heart.

5 - Avocado : avocado is a best resource of Vitamin K , one medium California                                        avocado contains about 227 calories and 12 grams of proteins








Latest
Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Write comments
November 2, 2018 at 4:54 AM delete

thanks for your intresting blogs. hii welcome to preserva wellness we provide ayurvedic and herbal tea in india made with 90% curcumin. more visit our website : https://www.preservawellness.com/products/category/kidney-health/daily-detox-tea

Reply
avatar
Mamacita Lucy
AUTHOR
February 19, 2021 at 9:47 PM delete

I'm proud to say now that I am finally at a place where I have found something that works for me. Almost four years ago I began seeing a classical Homeopath. I was put on a constitutional remedy by Dr God hands who reside in west africa, and I am amazed at my healing thus far. I will continue to post what worked for me and what didn't in more blogs to come (as this one is getting quite long... and I'm not writing a book on here - not yet anyway). This discovery has not only helped the way I practice, but it has also given me further insight into the world of Herbal  medicine. I came to know more about Dr God hands on Tv Station when I was taking my regular organic coffee at javamania coffee spot I watched the whole scene on how he uses Natural herbs to cure disease like Herpes, Hiv/Aids, Cancers,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als And Diabetes, I was moved by his words then I took a confident step to contact him regarding my health condition Herpes & Prostate Cancer, He prepared his herbal medicine then sent it to me through Courier which I took as it's was instructed and I found myself healing symptoms are all gone I have being watching my health for years now and I finally confirmed that is a permanent cure like he told me at our first conversations so now I'm healthy and happy I purchase his herbal tea which I usually take in the morning before starting my day because it feels good to find addiction on natural herbs than medical drugs so is what I'm doing and loving it more and More to come later on blogs sooner I will be writing my book.I will advise you to contact Doctor God Hands Herbal Home for any kind of permanent cure and herbal remedy.Doctor God hands Email Contact: doctorgodhands@gmail.com Also On Whats-App Calls: +2349057214220.

Reply
avatar
November 9, 2021 at 10:45 PM delete

It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
It is cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it comes to health issues and getting cured. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Parkinson, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Syndrome, Cancers, HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, and any kind of disease & Infections Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com  then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching, honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..    

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 4, 2022 at 5:32 AM delete

https://creurehealthcare.com/product/creure-ashwagandha-capsule/

Reply
avatar

Share